Launch 4 Automatic Knife Features
The blade of the Launch 4 is high-performance CPM154 steel. This powdered metallurgy steel has more uniform distribution of carbides—so it takes and holds an excellent edge, provides good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness. The blade is DLC coated for an additional measure of blade protection and non-reflective good looks. Then to lighten the Launch 4’s weight, we made the handle and integrated backspacer of durable aluminum, anodized in black.
Launch 4 Automatic Knife Specifications
- Made in the USA
- Integrated backspacer
- Push-button open
- Push-button lock release
- Single-position pocketclip (right tip-up)
- Steel: CPM 154, DLC coating
- Handle: Machined 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade Length: 1.9 in. (4.8 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.2 in. (8.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.1 in. (13 cm)
- Weight: 1.8 oz. (51 g)
NOTE: DOUBLE AND TRIPLE CHECK THE LEGALITY OF THIS ITEM IN YOUR STATE PRIOR TO PLACING AN ORDER. LEGALITY OF AUTOMATIC LAUNCH KNIVES VARIES GREATLY FROM STATE TO STATE.
There are no reviews yet.